• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium Framelock Flipper #004 - Sold

Titanium Frame-Lock #004
$440

This knife is a Titanium Frame Lock Flipper, designed for fast one handed opening, tip up, right hand carry. Tanto style blade; made from CTS-XHP Stainless Steel, heat treated to Rockwell hardness of 60, and stonewashed.

The blade locks up solid, closes center, flips easily on caged bearings, and has a strong detent.

Features include milled "The Fallen Star" titanium textured surface, milled titanium pocket clip, titanium standoffs, thumb-stud, and pivot screws.

https://imgur.com/a/5vH4U

$440 USD

• OAL 8.125"
  • Closed Length 4.85"
  • Blade Length 3.25"
  • Sharpened cutting edge 3"
  • Stainless Tool Steel blade Thickness .145"
  • Caged 440c Stainless Steel Bearings
  • Lightweight 5.35 ounces.
  • Frame Lock 6AL-4V Aerospace grade Titanium
  • 100% Made in the USA
  • Free Shipping in USA

Comments and feedback are welcome.
If interested in this knife, you can reply in the thread, send Private Message, or contact me via Email.

Love the look of your knife. i have to have it. i'm in australia but will met the extra postage and assume all risk once it leaves your shores. you can email me at dmorton12@bigpond.com with how much i owe you .

thanks woodystone,nice to hear.looks well made.video showed it in good light.great value for a true custom.like the way he has finished it. lot of ''customs'' leave sharp edges where they should'nt be, not here

Back