• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Titanium Mini Vault Capsule with Chains

Will the flat bottom capsules hold a cr123a batt? It looks like a great way to carry a back up primary. Thanks for your time.

Hi, will you ship to Canada? If you will then I'll take the flat-bottom one if it's still available. Please email me to let me know. Thanks.

Well now… The wait was worth it… The first of the DLC black coated and engraved mini-vault Titanium cases are here! The DLC Black mini-vaults are the first two of these made. The finish is a black chrome like or high gloss gun-blue appearance. I have been advised that the finish is very durable. Very striking...

The DLC Black coated are NLA:
DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

The Ti capsule with the Kanji for “Bushido” engraved either on one side or duplicated on opposite (both) sides.
DSC00053.jpg

There is one capsule with engraving on one side and one capsule with engraving on opposite sides.

The Ti capsule with the Kanji for “Ronin” engraved either on one side or duplicated on opposite (both) sides.
DSC00047.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00051.jpg

There is one capsule with engraving on one side and one capsule with engraving on opposite sides.

Best regards,

Last edited:
The black flat bottomed version is SOLD... Thanks Dave.

DSC00430.jpg

The last are:
(1) one single sided "Ronin" kanji

(1) one double sided "Bushido" Kanji

Back