Materials used:
.070" thick carbidized Ti
Black Micarta and huge Ti flared tube for secure handle attachment :eek:

Sold

045-1.jpg

055-1.jpg

049.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, I like the different look for how you make knives.. again.. what is blade length and handle, OAL ... I might need that one to replace my generic kitchen santoku...

edit: ^ I speak engrish. :/ This knife looks different than your normal handle, AND I like it :() meow?

Last edited:
That's cool. Is it carbidized on both sides?

Thanks! Only on one side and it is ground on the other.

Sweet!! I need a new kitchen knife now:mad:

Thanks!

Wow, I like the different look for how you make knives.. again.. what is blade length and handle, OAL ... I might need that one to replace my generic kitchen santoku...

edit: ^ I speak engrish. :/ This knife looks different than your normal handle, AND I like it :() meow?

Thanks man I'll get some measurements soon. It is a foot long I know that. :D

I just measured it, the blade is right at 7 inches. The handle is 5" long with the scales making up a little less than 4.5". It weighs in at 92 grams with the center of balance just past the index finger.

handle and scale length is perfect. I assume steel comes in 12" pieces, then 18"? IF (did say "is it could be a 9" - typo) it could be a 9" blade with 5" handle (4.5" of it scaled) that would be ideal.... otherwise I'd be interested in a replica of this santoku but in 15n20 :D or 5160, or ??? W2 :D D3 :D :D ???? Let me know what you think that would run, both versions???? ?

Last edited:
handle and scale length is perfect. I assume steel comes in 12" pieces, then 18"? IF (did say "is it could be a 9" - typo) it could be a 9" blade with 5" handle (4.5" of it scaled) that would be ideal.... otherwise I'd be interested in a replica of this santoku but in 15n20 :D or 5160, or ??? W2 :D D3 :D :D ???? Let me know what you think that would run, both versions???? ?

Still thinking... sounds good though.

Thanks Gnarly!

Sweet kitchen knife.You would have to watch your fingers with it cause you would not feel it cut them off!

Thanks... yes fingers away on this one!

Nice! Looking forward to my variant.. no rush :] (seriously, on both accounts!)

Back