titanium scales patience

From my understanding they do these in runs. It's been awhile since the last run, therefore there aren't too many floating around. You can sign up on the website to receive notifications when stock changes and stay tuned on the forum. Rob's great at keeping us posted when new items are posted on the site.

IIRC they ran some plain ones just before one of the knife shows earlier this year. Rick has had some new machines delivered which should help with the supply/demand of these and other titanium parts.

From what i can recall they first started making the Gen4 ti scales about a year ago, they sold out in about 24 hours (first batch). I patiently waited for the second batch which took about 6 months and I was able to grab one before they went SOLD OUT again about 2-3 days after. These things are very hard to come by but certainly worth the wait!

As I am currently pinching my pennies for a handgun, I am not buying anything else. UNLESS some TI scales are made. That would make me dip into the stash. ESPECIALLY if it is textured.

From what i can recall they first started making the Gen4 ti scales about a year ago, they sold out in about 24 hours (first batch). I patiently waited for the second batch which took about 6 months and I was able to grab one before they went SOLD OUT again about 2-3 days after. These things are very hard to come by but certainly worth the wait!

Wow! That's crazy turn time. Why not capitalize on that even they need to outsource machining?

Wow! That's crazy turn time. Why not capitalize on that even they need to outsource machining?

The guys at RHK know what they are doing, they are expanding as quickly as they reasonably can, they don't outsource much.

Because then they'd lose a lot of what makes them special. There are already plenty of brands making knives the easy way to maximize profits. RHK is one of the few committed to making knives right, not quick.

Oh these Ti scale threads....if you guys only knew my level of want for textured Ti for the G4 3.5s and such...I've drawn blood biting my tongue on a near-hourly basis and just keep my eyes open for the if/when to happen.

Im in the same boat!! Been waiting for what seems like forever to nab a smooth stone washed Ti scale, and a bronze Ti as well ;( Hopefully we will see some released in the near future ;)

Back