Titanium Toge Kiridashi - Anodized! - Sold!

Mitchell Knives

Knifemaker
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I call this model the toge. In Japanese, toge means thorn. (That's what it reminded me of when grinding it.) I designed this blade to be an EDC or small defensive blade. If you have never tried a kiridashi, you are missing out on one of the most useful knife designs around.

The blade is made from 1/8 6AL4V titanium; a fantastic choice if you want an extremely lightweight knife that is corrosion proof. The blade features a fine satin finish with amazing purple anodizing. The anodizing process is something that I've been experimenting with, and I've been very pleased with the results!

The handle is exceptionally comfortable in either standard or reverse grip, edge in or out. The wrap is nylon and is impregnated with epoxy to prevent unraveling or moisture retention. The under wrap is a choice piece of black sting ray skin. I made the handle slightly longer than usual, so that it might be used as an impact tool.

The knife is ground with a chisel hollow grind for a right hand user. I have also ground a swedge along the spine that greatly aids penetration. The tip will penetrate at the slightest touch. I have also applied carbide along the edge of the knife for increased edge retention. The knife is extremely sharp; excellent edge geometry and a great cutter.

- 6AL4V Titanium
- 1/8 Stock
- Hollow Chisel Grind (Right Hand)
- Satin Finish with Purple Anodizing
- Dramatic Swedge Along Spine For Increased Penetration
- Faux carbide "hamon"
- Phenomenally Sharp
- 7" OAL, Cutting edge of about 2.25"
- Kydex sheath with neck lanyard.

Sold! Thanks!

This price includes shipping (with insurance and tracking number) and all fees.
Overseas sales are fine, but the buyer will need to pay actual shipping costs. (This generally adds about $5 or so.)

PayPal or money order preferred.

PayPal Address:

lmjmitchell@gmail.com

**Please be sure to include the “L” at the beginning of my email address when using PayPal. Two customers recently omitted the “L”, and the funds were accidentally sent to someone else. The money was immediately refunded, but it created a bit of confusion.**

Thanks for looking! ;)

DSCN3405.jpg

DSCN3425.jpg

DSCN3413.jpg

DSCN3419.jpg

DSCN3403.jpg

Last edited:
The anodizing is awesome Johnathan! I'm a huge fan of your titanium neck knives and wear one almost daily. It's great for the hot climate here as I sweat like a sinner in church. If anyone is on the fence about this blade, go ahead and pull the trigger. Johnathan's Toge is one mean cutter and feels great in the hand. Great job on this one!

Damn, that thing looks incredible.

Back