Review TK STEINGASS FIGHTER/HUNTER

Nice video review Joe, TK Steingass sure makes sone fine knives thats for certain.

Coolio! Look forward to hearing more on the knife. :thumbsup:

Didn't know bull terriers got that big...thought they were 30 + pounders...got the kids a westie this summer but wondered about a bull terrier for a minute.

Very nice knife & sheath!

Always enjoy your videos Joe

Steve
----------
Member, W.F. Moran Jr. Foundation
ABS Apprentice

Thank you all

TK is good people

Bullies range from minis to standards

Standards average 50 you 70 pounds

I love them :)

Thank you for the review. What a beautiful looking blade. The ergonomics look first-rate and fit and finish are amazing. Mr. Steingass has some tremendous blades listed on his site. Time to start saving for one.
Oh yeah, beautiful pups too!

Ah yes, a necro post bought to the front by BF member V-1! Heck, did I make that knife?

remember.jpg

Last edited:
Nice. I immediately thought Lurquin when I saw that knife.

Looks like a great edc/user and lovely enough fk be man jewelry as well!!!!

Sorry guys but I had to raise this post from the dead after I saw that blade. Wicked cool.

Sorry guys but I had to raise this post from the dead after I saw that blade. Wicked cool.

You're good V-1! Some BFrs in the Custom Knife section get a little snarky when an OP brings his own posting back from the dead. You didn't do anything wrong, and thanks for the kind words.......I appreciate it. :)

I think new posts on old threads are great. Keeps the info together and brings back good memories :)

I'm a bit of a hard ass when it comes to thread necromancy, and generally take an action if the thread is well over two years old.
I think it's cool when the op keeps his/her thread going year after year with updates tho.

Back