to the bone

ouch.jpg

just some Friday afternoon playtime in the warehouse....

sorry about your arm Ryan. :eek: :p

wow......thats a big chip.....
and you said you did that cutting your phone line??? :p

Wow, now I feel like a total sissy for wasting my time on rattlers. Real men saw their arms off with Striders. :p
WasteOfTime.JPG

Hiya Mike,

I'd be thrilled to have pics of my snake thrashing Zombie Killer on the Strider website. Here's a link to the thread where I first posted one of these pics which gives an explanation as to how the pic originated;
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=174086
...and here's that first pic itself;
ZombieKillerSnake.jpg

If you need higher resolutions, just shoot me an e-mail. Feel free to use my pics however you see fit. :)

You had me freaked out for a second. That is my watch in the picture. I had to check the arm to be sure.

What is that blade in the top pic, is that a MS custom? Damn, looks bigger than I imagined it..( unfortunately imagining is my only option at this moment; I've (as yet) never had the pleasure of actually seeing a Strider, let alone handling one, besides on pics).
Looks like one mean beauty of a blade..

Christiaan

Not quite Oliver, unless you've also got one in 154-CM, which that one was, with the conventional tiger stripes...:p :D ;)

SGT Fitts

Sgt
Check out the top picture in your link. Its the same Ti SLCC with exact matching tiger stripes in my thread.
Maybe the one you are holding in the hand may be different since I cant see well.
:)
Warmest wishes,
Oliver

Oliver--

Good call, the one at the top of the page is indeed yours. I was talking about the one in my hand. That one was one of the new 154-CM models with the bead blasted tiger striping. Very sweet and not much heavier than the Ti or Talonite. Just that pesky magnetic signature...;)

Sorry for any confusion

SGT Fitts

Back