Tobacco medium bi fold weekly wear pics.

For all you Saddleback Leather tobacco color fans.....SBL released a new (and improved in my opinion) dark shade of tobacco! Carbon Black is no more. Its now carbon. Looks awesome to me! Go check out their website if you haven't in a while!

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing. That's the one & color that I plan on getting soon. Looks great after 3 years.

01-40-0004-TO-NP-C-01-1900.jpg

New Dark Tobacco color.

image-1.jpg

New Carbon color

Have you guys had any problems with this wallet breaking your cards? I have wanted one for a couple of years now but heard that this was a problem...

Have you guys had any problems with this wallet breaking your cards? I have wanted one for a couple of years now but heard that this was a problem...

This particular wallet will not break cards. Saddleback did have a wallet, medium bifold, that broke cards. However, that issue has been resolved. I'm a huge fan of the ID wallet!

I've had my large bifold wallet and ID wallet (dark coffee brown) since summer and they are awesome! I use both daily and I have no problems about cards breaking or cards falling out of the pockets.

I've had my medium bifold for 9 weeks now, and have only one complaint. It kinda irritates me because I had high hope for this wallet after seeing all the pics an reading all the reviews. Mine is not symmetriacl when closed, and its off center by a good 1/2 inch or so. Has anyone else had this issue and able to resolve it? Also, it's definitely not overstuffed, not even close. 4 cards, a couple pics, a receipt or 2, and the occasional cash. I keep it pretty organized and cleaned out, so that's not the problem. Thanks guys..

I've had my medium bifold for 9 weeks now, and have only one complaint. It kinda irritates me because I had high hope for this wallet after seeing all the pics an reading all the reviews. Mine is not symmetriacl when closed, and its off center by a good 1/2 inch or so. Has anyone else had this issue and able to resolve it? Also, it's definitely not overstuffed, not even close. 4 cards, a couple pics, a receipt or 2, and the occasional cash. I keep it pretty organized and cleaned out, so that's not the problem. Thanks guys..

I had the same issue with mine when I carried the medium bifold. I think it's just the nature of the beast with that particular wallet. The large bifold and the small bifold do not do that because how the interior pockets are designed.

G'day Lonny

I just bought a med tobacco bi fold and mine never sat symmetrical either in fact it was quite bad but now that I have 6 cards and some cash in there it sits perfect.. go figure.

Recently I saw that SB was going to use "warts and all" leather and this is certainly what I got. The wallet has some serious scratches and scars which many will not like IMO.
I don't mind them. If I had a choice I would probably go for the unblemished hide and any scratches or scars that the wallet incurred would be through my life experiences..
As it is the bovine that donated the leather for my wallet looks to have had a fight with a barbed wire fence lol..

I had too really force my cards into the slots but I actually see this as a good thing long term..
The leather is thick in the card slots. I think this could be thinner without loosing the SB mojo. The bill pocket is also very tight and a bit frustrating to use but I expect that to change over time also. perhaps Aussie bills are a little bigger than US bills?
The edges are very edgy and catchy but that will change as they naturally burnish.
I love the pigskin lining , a really nice functional touch and the colour is great..

In short A SB wallet has to be broken in. Kinda like getting a puppy... it takes time but they get better with age..

cheers

Getting frustrated trying to get bills into this wallet. Because of its thickness it is very stiff and bills don't slide in very easily in fact it can be a pain in the butt.
I am now thinking I might wet mould the bill pocket area to try and free it up some..

Back