Todd Begg Steelcraft Mini Bodega Flipper 3" S35VN made by Reate

Mini Bodega next to a regular Bodega.

1660653_441142972744136_2105924949_n.jpg

Ugh, I was contemplating getting either a Torrent or the Kwaiken but I am in complete and utter love with this. I am in serious danger of blowing my entire annual knife budget (I know, I'm fooling myself) within the first 2 months of the year.

Wow, $400+ for a 3" flipper. I think I'll wait to see how everybody likes it first.

Any word on whether or not these will have the internal milling like the Kwaiken?

I would assume so given the weight (and price).

My question is, will all the black blade versions be two tone now or will that be a third option? I called knife center amd they said they didnt know whether the black versions would be a full black blade or two tone. They wont know for a bit longer and decided to use the pic of the all black blade. Could still be two tone though they said. Im hoping so :)

I think the two-tone blade is reserved for those made by Todd Begg Knives. Just a guess on my part.

Well knife center said they were told they ended up doing a two tone model as well and they werent sure what they were getting. I dont know whats true or not but thats what they said

Well knife center said they were told they ended up doing a two tone model as well and they werent sure what they were getting. I dont know whats true or not but thats what they said

They will be finished like they are pictured here. We decided these really needed some pop.

C2579CB4-9E11-4E3E-AE12-9D54796D4A5A_zpsfeidmgr7.jpg

We will have some better pics up soon. We have been very busy working on all of the new knives coming.

Last edited:
The back spacer is jeweled on the inside and little on top to meet where the checkering meets. The pocket clip will be jeweled and the flats on the blades will satin finished. Its true very true.

Any word on whether or not these will have the internal milling like the Kwaiken?

I would assume so given the weight (and price).

Yes these are Skeltonized like the Kwaiken for weight reduction. We do this with all of our knives.

Last edited:
Out of my current price range unfortunately, till I sell some things, but super cool. Would love to see a full sized version in the future.

Back