Closed - 3 1/4''

1626AAA.jpg

Black G-10
Closed - 4''

1627AAA.jpg

Cool carving from Charlie in Dublin Ireland, thanks Charlie - :thumbsup:

Knife #1380

carvingAA.jpg

Solid work sir :thumbsup: 1655 especially could find itself doing time in my hands. What steel are you using these days?

Every knife is so unique and so creative, just top shelf.

1380, 1630, and 1661 are my favorites! And 1662 and 1687!

Last edited:
I call this one my birthday knife. It’s #1182, and I was born in Nov of ‘82. Makes sense right!? To complete the package, I was graciously gifted belt buckle #82 by Tim N N.E.Tim , and Al @Clem Kadiddlehopper.

The Barlow is 3-3/4” closed with ATS-34 steel and ironwood scales. Notice the shield is inlayed around that pin. I believe there’s only 3 knives done this way.

sisiZr4.jpg

I call this one my birthday knife. It’s #1182, and I was born in Nov of ‘82. Makes sense right!? To complete the package, I was graciously gifted belt buckle #82 by Tim N N.E.Tim , and Al @Clem Kadiddlehopper.

The Barlow is 3-3/4” closed with ATS-34 steel and ironwood scales. Notice the shield is inlayed around that pin. I believe there’s only 3 knives done this way.

sisiZr4.jpg
That is an Eye-Popping knife Jake !!!! It is hard to stop looking at it . Very clean with a little bling and a great shield and beautiful wood .

Harry

I finally got this knife's accoutrements together, lanyard and I used Al Dodge's belt carry sheath design and had the local saddlemaker make this black buckskin inside and Bison for the rest. Great Design Al!! :thumbsup: She's a Beauty Todd ! :cool: Thank You!!

IMG_2661.jpg
IMG_2658.jpg

Dave

I finally got this knife's accoutrements together, lanyard and I used Al Dodge's belt carry sheath design and had the local saddlemaker make this black buckskin inside and Bison for the rest. Great Design Al!! :thumbsup: She's a Beauty Todd ! :cool: Thank You!!

View attachment 1124011
View attachment 1124036

Dave
That is quite a Cut Above a Schatt & Morgan my friend . A Harley - Davidson by T.A.Davison . Carry it in good health my friend .

Harry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back