• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Todd Davison Folder!!!

Knife is awesome! Short on cash had to let this one go $305.00, if you want her I recommend just saying I'll take it. On knife maker Forum these last about 1 hour on average for a good reason.

ATS 34
Hollow Ground
Comes in a protective case
Half stop Flush
Open position flush
Closed position just shy of flush (see picture)
Pinched Bolsters, milled liner,
Hand Finished
Cryogenic Quenched
Pivot Bushing
fileworked interior spring

unused and in mint condition. If not totally satisfied a full refund including shipping charge will given.

Last edited:
Stabilized California Burr wood
3.5 inches closed
6.25 inches open

$400 includes shipping via Priorty Mail and paypal fees

, Knew I forgot something.

NDIT: how long have you owned this knife ?
What # is it ?
What is not flush in closed position ? Backspring ?? or are you referring to it's common joint at the pivot ?
thanks, roland

Last edited:
-I have owned the knife 3 months bought new unused.
-The knifes serial number is 390
-The Back spring is not what I would consider Flush (Last picture on the right shows you the backspring in the closed position) nothing really wrong with that but, I'm pretty picky so I point it out, as you can see in the PICTURE it's pretty close to flush.

Please feel free to pm me with any additional questions or offers, I'm sorry for not being clear in my first post.

BTT Price is now changed to $360 Shipped Final price drop!

Last edited:
BTT ...if you could see this knife in person it would sell. Not interested in trade need cash thats the only reason I would sell at such a price.

BTT another look, full refund if you dont feel for some reason it was worth it.

PULLED listing, this knife is no longer for sell!

Last edited:
Back