Todd's Knife

Fiddleback

Knifemaker
Check out this burlap from Shadetree!!! Whoa!

ksf3102_1423-vi.jpg

ksf3102_1425-vi.jpg

Thanks guys. I'm definitely sold on Todd's work. Mine is coming along....

Cracking lines and look....not sure about the scales though.....

....if my Granny finds out what you did to her cardigan! :D

Check out this burlap from Shadetree!!! Whoa!

ksf3102_1423-vi.jpg

ksf3102_1425-vi.jpg

Whoa! Is Right!

I cannot wait to get it in hand. I had two knives made for a good friend of mine. . . I may only let him think the other one his only choice, and keep this one.:p

Very cool knife Andy! You and Todd do amazing work!

James,

I cannot thank you enough, It is because of encouragement from you, as well as you pushing me in new and interesting directions that I am where I am today. I really need customers like you who push me out of my comfort zone occasionally.

I hope this upcoming year is a great one for you and yours

Regards,

-Todd

Whoa! Is Right!

I cannot wait to get it in hand. I had two knives made for a good friend of mine. . . I may only let him think the other one his only choice, and keep this one.:p

James,

I cannot thank you enough, It is because of encouragement from you, as well as you pushing me in new and interesting directions that I am where I am today. I really need customers like you who push me out of my comfort zone occasionally.

I hope this upcoming year is a great one for you and yours

Regards,

-Todd

Thanks Todd! I have really enjoyed the creativity and boldness of your work and your ability to sift through my craziness :eek: I'm gonna have to get a slab of this stuff from you soon. Orange and green in these vibrant colors have been a favorite of mine since that large pair you made a while back. Andy's work just makes them look killer too. I hope this year is brings happiness and success to you and yours too my friend. You'll definitely be hearing from me on your forum.

Andy,

Just a quick note to let you know the knife arrived yesterday in fine shape.:thumbup:

You make one heck of a knife and I am looking forward to using the heck out of this one!

Thank You!

-Todd

Andy,

Just a quick note to let you know the knife arrived yesterday in fine shape.:thumbup:

You make one heck of a knife and I am looking forward to using the heck out of this one!

Thank You!

-Todd

GREAT!! You keeping it then? When can we expect pics?

GREAT!! You keeping it then? When can we expect pics?

I am . . . the gifting event took place Saturday, do he got the other knife...see pics.

I post them so you (and others) can see the different cuts from the sames block of twisted composite.

Your ladyfinger had the scales cut perpendicular to the twist bias, the upswept skinner parallel to the bias.

The difference is pretty cool, Eh?

twist3.jpg

twist4.jpg

Outstanding work gentlemen!

You have no idea how hard it is to be patient and await the results of both your creative talents!

Kurt.

Looks like Todd made some composite out of the trousers he was wearing last time I visited with him.......:p

Back