• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tom Krein K9 Dingo and Dan Koster Bushmaster for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys;

I have these two brand new knives up for sale, they have never been used and I have kept both in my safe since I bought them. These knives are excellent knives and of course I wouldn't like to sell them but I am not planning to use them so it is about time to find a new home. They have the quality of two of the best knifemakers in the market, Tom Krein and Dan Koster. The Bushmaster's sheath has a cut on the back side, it is not deep and it affected just the leather but the seam is perfect (please see pictures below), this was a little accident I had when I was unwrapping the knife, for this reason I am not asking for the same price I paid for it. Steel in both blades is CPM 3V, additional specs:

Bushmaster:

This knife features a full flat grind with a larger/deeper set of thumbgrooves.

Blade Specs:
5″ of 3V steel, hardened to 60-61 HRc, 0.22″ thick, Flat grind, Brushed finish on flats, satin-finish on grind, small guard, thumbgrooves, spine rounded at handle front
Handle Specs:
5″ long, made from 1/4″ thick handle material, aluminum corby pin and lanyard tube

dsc0387v.jpg

dsc0379p.jpg

dsc0381ll.jpg

dsc0425dz.jpg

dsc0428z.jpg

K9 Dingo:

Specs:
10.5" overall
5" blade of CPM 3V steel, 1/4" thick, flat ground, blood groove, jimping, swedge
Handle-bead-blasted green canvas micarta

dsc0016wq.jpg

dsc0015rw.jpg

dsc0020gz.jpg

dsc0385bw.jpg

Price includes shipping (priority mail) and Paypal fees. Asking prices:

Dingo - Sold

Bushmaster - SPF

PayPal preferred method, MO could be accepted. First I'll take is final or If interested PM me or shoot me an email to beariver76atyahoo.com, not interested in trades at this moment.

Thanks for looking.

Note: ASH-1 is not for sale

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back