Tomahawk CQB Class with CJ Caracci....Indianapolis....12/15 and 16

December 15th and 16th - two weeks from now!!!

Wingate Inn - Indianapolis Airport
5797 Rockville Road
Indianapolis, IN 46224 US

This two-day class will be conducted indoors, in the comfortable facilities of Wingate's 1200 sq. ft. conference room. ATC will be providing Vietnam Tomahawk Trainers and will have samples of various Hawks and carry systems there.

We will be happy to coordinate your lodging reservations if coming from out of town...to register for class, drop me an e-mail.

Class is $250 per student, and CJ Caracci will administer all training for both days, personally. Lodging and meal costs are additional, at the expense of the registrant.

We expect registration this weekend to be robust so don't delay!

Feel free to ask questions here or off-line via e-mail. We are awaiting a few small details to be worked out with the Wingate, and we will confirm all arrangements with you privately on Monday.

See you in Indy!!!

Please pardon what may seem to be a stupid question, but what will be the course curriculum; is this a seminar entirely dealing with tomahawk use or with other armed and/or unarmed tactics as well?

student

You are right! I should have outlined that in the original post, but I was walking out the door to an appointment.

All of CJ's material emphasizes fundamentals...fundamentals which are equally applied to empty-hand, knife, Tomahawk :D, Firearms, Alternative Force, Hostage Barricading, ...and the list goes on.

In a Tomahawk specific seminar, the fundamentals are "passed on" (...CJ prefers this to "teaching", as it is as much a learning experience for him as it is for the students) with particular emphasis to their application with a Tomahawk.

This two-day course will cover the following areas with great specificity, in the order outlined below:

Human Orientation: human physiology and its inherent operating characteristics in a "life and death" encounter.

Mental Awareness: pre-existing levels of self awareness and environmental awareness...potential beyond self imposed limits

Mental Conditioning: Awareness development techniques, fear management...

Fundamental Fighting Skills: applied principles of Human Orientation

Tomahawk Introduction: weapon functionality, design characteristics

Tomahawk Techniques: Grips, Blocks, Strikes

Tomahawk Drills: Tomahawk vs. Empty Hand, Tomahawk vs. Knife, Tomahawk vs. WHATEVER :)

Advanced Tomahawk Drills: Tomahawk/Knife Combination, Fighting Multiple Opponents, Non-Lethal Restraining, training associations to other CQB instruments for personal training

I'll also invite those who attended the first seminar here in New Jersey to share their experiences if they would....

Hope this helps!

Count Me In!!! Wow at last!!! Hands on training with CJ in my own backyard. What a deal. Anyone needing directions, info or ride from airport can feel free to contact me.

sarge
4sarge@ameritech.net

:eek:

Barry W...I received your e-mail, but for some reason my responses keep getting returned undelivered. Please give me a call at the toll free number below so we can get you squared away for the class.

Thanks!!!

Back