tomahawk sheath

i am looking someone to make a leather sheath for my tomahawk that could have it done by next thursday or friday at the latest?

can anyone here do it with out me sending them the hawk?
its a coal creek forge jack hammer bit hammer poll hawk. just need somthing simple to cover the edge so i can put it in a pack.

Looks like with the time constraints and reluctance to send the hawk, you may be best suited with a do it yourself job. (Duct tape and cardboard).

It's very hard for anyone to do work that is guaranteed to satisfy you without having the piece in hand to design and fit the leather.

Good luck and Best regards,

Paul

Looks like with the time constraints and reluctance to send the hawk, you may be best suited with a do it yourself job. (Duct tape and cardboard).

It's very hard for anyone to do work that is guaranteed to satisfy you without having the piece in hand to design and fit the leather.

Good luck and Best regards,

Paul

i dont know when the hawk will be arriving. it was ordered a few days ago and i dont know when it will be here.

I have to agree with Paul. I've never made a sheath for a hawk before, but I do know how they are designed, and to make a proper one you definitely need to have the hawk. It would be possible to make a generic pouch-style one that might work for you, but with the time restraints and the fact that you don't even have the hawk yet to give measurements from, you would be better off doing it yourself. Cardboard would work, as Paul mentioned, or you could go to a Tandy store (some Michael's and Hobby Lobby will work as well) and pick up some leather and Easy-To-Do and do it yourself.

Back