Tomahawk uses?

Thanks!!

If you have a younger bottle of champagne with a cork that has not dried, I think that you could carefully remove the wire basket and just toss it out. Same goes for the cheaper sparkling wines with plastic stoppers.

I still think I'll wrap a good portion of the bottle in a heavy towel.

I'm impressed that it didn't take a heavy blade or very hard strike to remove that top.

Much appreciated,

DancesWithKnives

I have a Cold Steel Trail Hawk. Its light and chops well. I use it while camping and especially while hiking and camping. I haven't thrown it, no need or desire to throw it.

I use my CS trail hawk for camping mostly. I took out the set screw and can break it down to put in my pack. Has a good friction fit as the haft is oversized at the top. Never had a problem with it coming loose during use.

Uses for my tomahawks?
Throwing in the woods, hanging on the wall where I can grab it to use for self-defense if needed, taking on a hike on my belt 'just in case' for 'whatever', impressing friends, etc. etc.

here is a champagne sabering video:cool:...always wanted to try this myself

Thanks...I'll have to remember this the next time I'm stranded on a desert island with Stephanie Seymour, a case of champagne, and a Stain Jack TAC! :thumbup:

I keep my VTac attached to my pack. Its a decent hatchet if a bit lite for all out log chopping, I use the spike for a digging tool to get to edible roots and tubers and also to dig holes to put them back in when I'm done with them...:d I use it often to remove and recycle as much of the garbage in the woods as I can.. HEY I think we're back to that discussion from a while back..is it a tool or a weapon?!!!

Agree 100% with the way you use your VTAC... and I think of it as mostly a weapon, against human or human-sized predators... although it can be used in other improvised ways, too...

Back