Tony's lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet!! A lounge!!

polywoodnautical-chaiseloungewhite.jpg

I guess I need some INFI content as well...
DSC_0146.jpg

DSC_0148.jpg

Horton knives does not get many trolls! Dont say the f word and dont show fully naked women!! I am the mod!! I want the lounge to be a place people can random chat about knives, WOMEN ,their cats, booze, shbm's, camping, camp bloods, ban-ed blades, knife hunter, uncle jarvis.. Or whatever!!

NOT PG.................PG-13

HOW MUCH STUFF IS REALLY BAD!! WE ARE GROWN MEN, THAT DRINK! PLAY WITH 1500 DOLLAR PLUS...... RELICS!!! AND LOVE IT! GOOD DUDE'S WELCOME!!!

WITH ALL THAT SAID!!!!

Tony's Lounge is open!!

Last edited:
Perhaps there should be a happy hour established where we can get two for ones... Tony that is an open door awaiting the reply. :D

COME ON GUYS IM WORKIN ON STEELWHORES KNIFE! I DONT HAVE TIME TO PARTY!! COME ON GUYS!!! well we can be a fun bunch!! if your new and want to join! introduce yourself!! This is just like a bar!! talk about anything!

There you go Pluck,,,, you got it!! Booze and Trevor! in one shot!! you might of got accused of having a Bromance in other bars!! but here , No way! he's a good friend!! I will drink to that!!

SU1HMDAxNjIuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxNjcuanBn.jpg

Welcome to you Brother!!! Good to have you here! oink oink snort!!!!!!!!!!! Snort!!!!

Ive got to go finish SteelWhores blade so!! You guys behave!:jerkit:

Ok..enough chit chat...back to the blade....:D:p

Phil, some of my best work!!![

SU1HMDAxNzAuanBn.jpg

SU1HMDAxNzIuanBn.jpg

Last edited:
There you go Pluck,,,, you got it!! Booze and Trevor! in one shot!! you might of got accused of having a Bromance in other bars!! but here , No way! he's a good friend!! I will drink to that!!

I've got the second round. Trevor's a good guy. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back