Tony's lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ts-1. Is mid tech, done on cnc,, I have very little hand time in them,, big knife, big value,, hopefully all models will go this way soon,, except for my one off grind customs,, same heat treat, same edge, less tired Horton...

That kind of stuff fires me up....hats off to you for hanging back, just enough.

Your family needs you at home, not in jail.

I'm with you on the family factor....it just ignites something prehistoric in a person.

Hey Heavy,

I read this story once where some guy had an altercation of some sorts with this other guy. He vented on the net about it and then had another run in with the guy. He was defending himself but because of his posts online somewhere, the jury was persuaded that his actions were premeditated.

Sorry to hear about this situation.

Just thought I'd share.:)

What they said.:thumbup: Don't forget to where your Horton shirt today.:D

Seriously, you have a family, protect them, but don't go seeking out trouble. Just think of park time as family time for the next month. He is obviously afraid of you, because he is confronting your wife and backing down from you. Stay safe and smart.

What they said.:thumbup: Don't forget to where your Horton shirt today.:D

Seriously, you have a family, protect them, but don't go seeking out trouble. Just think of park time as family time for the next month. He is obviously afraid of you, because he is confronting your wife and backing down from you. Stay safe and smart.

Word for the day from the 777 post :cool:

Skirts---I'm out to the shop. I just received an order. This will give me the bread to cover my First Horton. :)
You're paid, Jerm!

Lycosa says my Horton is on him! Must've been a big job.

You didn't send this PM? :confused:

Lycosa said:
Guyon---I love my Busses, the PD especially, but...I can't wait for the Horton edc! Those Hortons are so cool that I want to treat you to one. Just place your order with Jeremy. :thumbup:
Rolf

Catfish are smart. I hear they hack accounts and send PMs. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back