too good to be true?

The WP has 4 blade styles I think. I saw a post with all 4 pictures in the past but can't search for "WP" as it is too short. I got one of the Tanto's in S30V with out Tiger Stripes from MattD. Very cool knife. VERY STRONG full 1/4" thick. You could almost call it a "Sharpened Railroad Spike". I really like the size, very easy to carry.

I don't see them on the Strider Site but several Internet "Knife Distributors" have pictures on their sites. MattD is great to work with and I think he might have 1 or 2 more WP's if you want one.

Same Site Has The Clip Point Version

There was a WP Wharncliffe I think.

And the last one was a ?

WTFOver,

Just FYI, you can search for WP by adding this: *
Search for WP* and you should get tons of info on the WP. I used to be mad at the search limit as well, until someone pointed out to me that all you need is 3 characters, it doesn't really matter which 3 you use :) Happy searching.

that is a legit model. the first one was a wharncliff, second drop, third tanto, fourth skinner.

Crayola,

WAY COOL!!! I never would have thought about padding the search entry. I work with computers all day and this should have been something I should have picked up on on my own... Brainfart!

Thanks.

Guys,
Call Vince at BladeArt,they havethem,"THEY HAVE EVERYTHING"!!
A plus along with Striders,you get to talk with Ida!
jim

Back