Too much knife buying!!!

My wife says I've been buying too many knives lately. I say she's crazy. All I have bought since Jan 1 is: Gerber mini Applegate, a Gerber Paraframe, a Gerber AR 3.50, a small Linder, Spyderco Meerkat, a Spyderco Police, a Cuda Maxx and I plan to order a S&W Boarder Guard this week. I think that's the right amount to buy per month.

Originally posted by fruitbat
My wife says I've been buying too many knives lately. I say she's crazy.

Who gets first dibs on your collection after you turn up missing?

:p

Actually, I don't think that's enough for one month. You're way below quota for here at bladeforums.

And I forgot to add the other little goody she let me get. We where at a Gun Show and I saw a S&W 642 that I've been wanting for a while. As I stood there drooling over it she says "if you want it, get it". I've been wanting one of these ever since I decided that I need 4 CCW weapon instead of 3. I change my carry weapon as offen as I change my EDC knife. I wonder why she is being so good to me lately????

Originally posted by fruitbat
I wonder why she is being so good to me lately????

Just dont check the Credit Card statements and everything will be OK.;)

I should introduce you to my wife. Then maybe she'll get off my back for what I've been buying.

Sounds good! Let me know if we can help you with any of that! :) :)

Lets see... January...

4(280cad, and 80usd[x3][320cad]) customs, and spydie ronin... 600cad in customs, and the ronin runs 200 instore though I traded for this one... 800cad worth of knives in a month.

This was actually an exceptional period and my budget is shot for the next couple of years:
2 X Al Mar
1 X MoD
4 X Mikov
1 X Extrema Ratio
3 X Spyderco
7 X kits to be assembled
2 X small hand made folders
1 X med hand made folder
1 X custom stilleto folder (on order)
1 X Dalton
There are probably a couple of others that have slipped my mind and my FS Hideaway is on it's way to me.

Spyderco Persian
Spyderco Chinook II
Emerson CQC 7
Strider AR
I am way behind...:(

Back