• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tooled #4 Sheaths and smaller Pancake Sheaths

I have three different sizes of sheaths here. The first picture is the #4's that I have been offering here before, except they are tooled around the border. They come in Brown, Black, and Saddle Tan. They will hold a Knife with a blade approx 4" long and 1-1 1/4" wide.

The second picture has two different sizes. The smaller takes about a 2 1/2" blade, and the second one will take a blade up to 3 1/2", and up to 1 1/4" wide. These are available in a standard vertical belt sheath or a cross draw sheath. These come in Brown only.

They are all made from 8-9 oz Herman Oak Leather. Oil Dye and wax coated.

All sheaths are available left handed as well for no extra cost, but it might take a day or two to get them made.

The price is $15.00 each. Shipping is $2.00 for one sheath, $3.00 for 2 Sheaths and $5.00 for 3-6 Sheaths. I can get 6 sheaths in a priority flat rate envelope. Please email for international shipping rates.

Please pay by pay pal for these shipping rates. My pay pal email address is ray@wildboarblades.com

Ray Simonson

Wild Boar Leather
P.O. Box 328
Toutle, WA 98649

360-601-1927

Back