TOPS Sea Wolf

Here's my new TOPS Sea-Wolf with a custom reverse-draw IWB from River City Sheaths.

Sea%20Wolf-1.jpg

Mike

Lets us know how you like it after using it some....and thanks for the picture!

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

I guess I'm a little surprised I didn't get more responses on this.

I think it's a pretty neat knife.

Mike

That looks like a great knife!

One question: I thought TOPS used black micarta for their knives. That looks like blue/black micarta or G-10. Can you tell me more?

Hey Mike,

Looking sweet. I want one now:) That scan is nice, really brings out the blue.

Crayola,

TOPS has just started with the Blue G10. They will make select models with it upon request. They also offer Gray Micarta, White Micarta ( the white really looks tan/yellow like an antique ivory)

My son shocked me at the Show today and bought me a TOPS seawolf, serial number 071 just like your Mike!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D Now, I just need a different Sheath..nice knife.....wolf

Mine is "sterile", with no markings at all -- no serial number, doesn't say "TOPS" or anything on it.

Is this a "good thing" or a "bad thing"???

Mike

The Seawolf is my FIRST TOPS. I am very impressed by the quality. I did NOT buy it, my Son "gifted" it to me and it is just Georgeous. It also felt very comfortable in my hand. Is it good or not so good to have a sterile version versus one that has a SN and is stamped????????Not to me, I have NO intention of doing anything with MY seawolf other than make it my EDC!!!!!!:D :D :D ;) wolf
PS. As SOON as Spark upgrades me to "Gold status", I will post a pic.......

My Seawolf.......Thanks Pat!!!!!!! Nope I gotta get my pic formatted!!!

I am just learning how to post photos, Here is another look at my NEW Seawolf

Frank, thanks for the info. P.S., I have a stack of punisher comics! He's da man!

Thanks for the pics of this knife. It sure looks like a great utility and defensive piece. Is the swedge sharpenable?

Back