Torches CRK people carry

My current EDC:
-4Sevens Preon2 in blue (nicely beat up)
-Large Insingo
-SAK Cadet in black, red, or silver (have all colors)
-Luminox 3051 watch

The Seb sometimes gets swapped for an Emerson Commander. Sorry, no pics of my setup.

_MG_3065.jpg

Have to say, Stig was the last action figure I'd think to see on this site. Although, definitely my favorite to date. Well played

Oh, the best part is this Stig is actually a flashlight :p

Frontline: I am not sure but I will ask him!

I have only one torch worth mentioning, my Surefire C2 (Type III Hard Anodized Aluminum). I love it and have both the regular and high-output original bulbs. I just ordered a 6V Nichia 219 LED inside a Malkoff to update my C2's output and runtime.

Just landed this light today, it's a one-off custom in MokuTi, shown with my only Sebenza :eek:

_MG_3141.jpg

Both gorgeous. I want that light! Do you use rennwax or something on your blade to get it so glossy?

Two very exquisite pieces, congratulations on your recent score Franz and I'm so glade it was you that scored it cuz we got a chance to see it again, Beautiful.

Just landed this light today, it's a one-off custom in MokuTi, shown with my only Sebenza :eek:

_MG_3141.jpg

I picked up a few more torches since my last post.

Right-left
EagleTac D25A Titanium clickie
Sunwayman V10R Ti+
4 Sevens Quark Mini Titanium AA
Copper Maratac AA
Copper Maratac AAA

I tend to run the AA Maratac as my edc. It's not the brightest of the bunch, but it throws enough light for my needs and the beam and tint are absolutely perfect. Plus I'm partial to the AA form factor since the first Nitecore D10's were around.

Crappy pic.
865c52914d300379c887be9f6506c10f.jpg

You convinced me to pick up the copper AA Maratac :D. On its way!

And today I placed the order for a AAA Maratac light in stainless steel, just by seeing the pictures in this thread. I am impressed by the 115 Lumen potential of such a small light. Looking forward to its arrival! :)

My (heavily modded) NovaTac120P usually goes along with my small micarta:

edc003.jpg

When I'm out with my large classic, my Malkoff rides along, too:

Malkoff MD3 with a DS titanium clip, Hound Dog XM-L, M91W Hi/Lo, 3xRCR123 in the body and 3xCR123 as back-up. :)

edc012.jpg

I just bought a maratac AAA in polished stainless! Can't wait to get it

You will love it. Its incredibly bright for its size. Whenever I turn it on at work, people are amazed that such a small light is so bright.

Back