Torx bits...REALLY small torx bits WTB?

I bought a SOG Blink, which I like much more than the Flash, but I need to reverse or remove the clip altogether (It's a Southpaw thing). Anyway, the screw uses the SMALLEST torx head I've come across (and I OWN a set of precision torx drivers) anyone know where I can get a T5 or T4 torx bit? Since this is a "one time job" I don't want to pay $10 for a dedicated driver in this size. Thanks!

I bought a full set of Rigid brand torx drivers at Home Depot for about 13 bucks or so.I have quite a few knives and havent found one that the set didnt cover............R

Did you try your local hardware store?

I looked all over for a t-5 at some larger store's such as sear. The small sets I could find I really did not like.

When looking at my local hardware store in our small town I found they had a t-5 in the type of bits that fit a 1/4" screwdriver. The type of screwdriver that you can change the bits in.

The Wiha tools are really high quality. You will not be dissapointed. Also, sign up for their free catalog. They make some very unique tools. The catalog is very informative as well.

Another vote for Wiha. (OTOH, I WOULD spend $20. for the "right" bit - instead of screwing up a good knife. Just my .02 )

Sanp-on. I'd figure that they should be everywhere. I have never needed a tool that they didn't have or could not get if they did not have them on the truck, and they are garranteed for life.

Cerberus

They now have Torx down to a T5 in their precision line. I just bought some from T5-T9, and they look just like The Wiha ones I own with long handles, and blades. They were $2.99 a piece, and wrok excellent. I even bought extras in case of breakage but seem very stout.
Did not have to order from the catalogue as they had them at the store.
Hope this helps.

Larry

Back