• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Trace Rinaldi Warhawk for trade

I have a Trace Rinaldi Warhawk with black G-10 handle scales and a tiger-striped S30V clip point recurve blade for trade. The Warhawk is one of Trace's largest models, and they are hard to come by, because Trace stopped taking orders years ago and hasn't made as many of the larger blades as he has of his smaller models. With its contoured handles, the Warhawk feels great in the hand, and its balance allows it to swing very fast. The butt end of the handle comes to a point in order to serve as a glass breaker.

The Warhawk listed here has never been carried, used, or resharpened, and its original edge from Trace is very sharp. There is a light Kydex rub mark that I was able to find on the blade, but the knife is otherwise pristine. The black kydex sheath is included.

***TRADED***

The specs:

Condition: Near mint
Blade length: 7 3/4" from tip to handle
Overall length: 13 1/2"
Blade thickness: Just under 1/4" at ricasso
Blade steel: S30V
Blade finish: Tiger-striped
Edge: Plain
Handle scale material: Black G-10, beadblasted
Sheath: Black Kydex

1186027912-Rinaldi_Warhawk_1.jpg

1186027921-Rinaldi_Warhawk_2.jpg

1186027932-Rinaldi_Warhawk_3.jpg

1186027944-Rinaldi_Warhawk_4.jpg

1186027957-Rinaldi_Warhawk_5.jpg

1186027997-Rinaldi_Warhawk_6.jpg

1186028011-Rinaldi_Warhawk_7.jpg

1186028023-Rinaldi_Warhawk_8.jpg

I will consider trades (with appropriate cash adjustment) for custom folders and custom balis. I am especially interested in the following makers:

JL Williams
Charles Marlowe
Tim Galyean
Deryk Munroe
Bob Lum
Kit Carson
Gerry McGinnis
Mike Snody
Sal Manaro
Scott Cook
Jim Burke
Ernie Emerson
Rick Hinderer
Jim Smyth
DB Fraley
Matt Cucchiara
Todd Begg
Tom Mayo
Neil Blackwood
Ken Onion
Phil Boguszewski
Flavio Ikoma (balis only)
Mauricio Dobruski (balis only)

I may consider trades for other custom folders not listed above. However, I am not interested in serrated blades, production knives, or fixed blades other than those by John Young or Russ Andrews.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

Back