Trackrock and a bday

Bmurray

Gold Member
My son awesone son Adam turns 16 while at trackrock this fall and would like for some ideas that we could do Saturday night to celebrate. A lot of you know him so i think it'll be fun.

Are we talking "memorable" fond memories later in life or "memorable" overnight jail stories no one will believe later in life?

Like where's the line, cut off tip of finger "memorable" or take multiple swims in the river late at night alone "memorable"?

With all the fire and hot metal, can't someone come up with a cool brand design for the lad.....16 getting branded by a bunch of old men in the wilderness ahhh the memories.

The Amazonian Satere-Mawe tribe has one of the most painful coming of age rituals for its boys. To become a man, the boys in the tribe have to wear a glove of bullet ants while dancing around for 10 minutes. These ants have incredibly painful stings that can cause paralysis for up to 24 hours, and the boys cannot flinch for their whole 10 minute dance.

Good thing we're not in the Amazon.....we'll have to stick with piercings and hot pokers NA style. I'll even bring some sharpened antler.

>>Think I'd rather do the ants than grab a lion by the tail Maasai style.<<(I hate the smell of cat crap!)

I need someone to bring stupid party hats so we can get a group picture. He will love it and has no idea about this.

Back