Trade Axe & Tomahawk Collectors Association

I just came across the Trade Axe & Tomahawk Collectors Association Web site, "devoted to the exchange of information about, and images of early trade axes and tomahawks." The site contains some great information & quite a bit of really nice eye candy. I've visited it twice & have only scratched the surface. It is a "must see" for those interested in the historical aspects of trade axes & hawks.

This site is one of my favorites. I stumbled across it awhile back and recently I lost the address to it.:eek: I wasn't happy!! Now I have it back!!:)

Thanks Brian!!:D

--The Raptor--

:cool: Yeah this is great, another place to voice my opinion on my favorite subject,tomahawks and axes. While my current focus is period axes as a youth I remember punching more then a few holes in our wooden fence from throwing axes at it much to the guy next doors displeasure.:mad:

I'm seriously concidering getting back into throwing and so will be studying this forum on a regular basis.:eek: :D

Welcome to BladeForums, Tim. I finally made it through the rest of the your site & I'm even more impressed now than before. You & your colleagues at T.A.C.T.A. have some great pieces in your collections and those Hendershott's ones are truly outstanding. You may learn a bit about current production throwers here but I'm sure that you'll have tons to contribute on the historical aspects of hawk & axes.

Back