• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(Traded) Medford Praetorian G

sfknifeguy

Gold Member
Hello all,

This Praetorian G has an OD Green G-10 scale with a titanium liner and a full silver titanium scale on the other side. The knife is in very good condition, I'd give it a B+. There are some minor snail trails here and there as well as a couple scratches on the blade. This was touched up on a sharpener at some point, as it sports a slight mirror polished edge. The centering is a bit off, it hugs the show side just a little, I haven't tried to fix it, and this does not affect functionality. It is fairly smooth on the open and close and has a strong detent. Photos and video of the action are below. Lockup is at about 30-40% and has no lockstick. This will come with it's original hard pelican style case, dogtag, as well as original Medford care instructions.

Not really looking for anything in particular, happy to entertain offers, PM me or comment what you'd like to offer and I'll do my best to get back to you as soon as I can. Thank you!

Photos/Video of Praetorian - https://imgur.com/a/Lcj6YOc

scaled-down-medfords-1-jpg.1103937

Back