Traditional and Modern pairings

nvjGEja.jpg

Chip, I miss my Lamy 2000 :( Rolled off the desk a little over a year ago (I'm not too big on posting the cap) and mashed the tines up real good. On the list of things to be replaced at some point ;)

TGIF ya'll :D

G9RM4yK.jpg

Last edited:
Chip, I miss my Lamy 2000 :( Rolled off the desk a little over a year ago (I'm not too big on posting the cap) and mashed the tines up real good. On the list of things to be replaced at some point ;)

TGIF ya'll :D

G9RM4yK.jpg
You know the nibs are replaceable, right? I swap mine out frequently. I don’t know if they still sell nibs solo, but they used to.

Back on topic: love the Northwoods. That looks like a Queen-made D2 version. I should have picked up one of those when they were languishing on dealer shelves.

Back on topic: love the Northwoods. That looks like a Queen-made D2 version. I should have picked up one of those when they were languishing on dealer shelves.
Crazy Canuck Crazy Canuck ... I'm going to vote that your Indian River Jack is a Queen made CPM154, Northwoods released in 2015. I think the long-pull is the give away. I have one just like it, but not as pristine as yours.

Weekend carry... Back to a Spyderco in my pocket to pair with my Usual Lamb.
I can't really carry a modern during the week because of work restrictions.
On the weekends, the modern will fill in for any fixed blade type duties that pop up.

Back