Traditional and Modern pairings

Road Trip... These two will join me.
Two great choices for a trip!

Carrying these today.
YR734nn.jpg

A bit of a twist here to what the original poster was seeking. These are knives that fit into the traditional/modern knife pairing thing, but not in the edc realm.
Although my collection of "interesting objects" is very eclectic, it's my knives, comprising of new, vintage, and even antique, that make up the bulk of those objects. That said, I often sprinkle contemporary/modern knives with traditional knives, (and vice versa), within my displays.
Here's an example of that, where I have placed a few traditional knives that add that bit of contrast to a display that mostly houses contemporary blades...

Last edited:
The Skeletool is the first Leatherman I have with a pocket clip. This is the first time I've carried it. Its unnoticeable riding around on the mower and I used the pliers to pull out a splinter so...so far so good :cool:
RR did a nice job on the Equestrian knives. Just in case I meet any horses whose hooves need pickin' 😁
View attachment 1600733
At first I thought the Skeletool was too heavy for not having all that many tools on it (compared to a SAK, for instance) but I've come to find it very useful.
8csNEH5.jpg

Oooh, I like that Teardrop! an exclusive?

Back