Traditional folders and watches/timepieces

I got my new 06 Pemberton in the mail so I matched its muslin micarta covers with my trusty Seiko SNK803 today.

FiKXeMb.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody know J.S. Beck/ Beck's precision Empire?
PaK9iGx.jpg

hHMwIcA.jpg

2DDFqjN.jpg

Tiny Hammer Brand knife, by the way.

might be able to get a bit more info if there was a movement shot. I collect pocketwatches, but can not recall this company in particular, but a browsing of nawcc might be fruitful

I bought this Seiko on July 2nd, 1991 at a Navy exchange in Hong Kong. I think it was an Australian exchange. It’s pretty much been my exclusive watch ever since. The Victorinox Small Tinker was with me on the trip but I’m sure it stayed on the ship. Two days later I played my first Rugby match at the Royal Hong Kong Jockey club(If I am remembering the name correctly). I will admit that we got our tails waxed on the 4th of July by a bunch of Brits:(:( But all was well, because afterwards we gathered across the street and consumed way too many refreshments while singing Garth Brooks songs...with the victors buying most or the rounds;);)

5-B23-E062-8-B6-A-4574-900-A-8-A666-E8565-AF.jpg

My family got me something I've always wanted for my recent 50th birthday, this beautiful Victorian pocket watch. A little while later I came across a lovely little lobster knife, similar in age I think, made by Joseph Westby of Sheffield. I shall enjoy carrying them together on special occasions.

Untitled by Blake Blade, on FlickrUntitled by Blake Blade, on Flickr

- Mark

27902390072_f76b494513.jpg

Last edited:
After seeing some of the extremely beautiful watches here I am rather intimidated. In addition to my new Buck knife I carry a plain Maglite solitaire, a Fisher space pen and wear a simple Timex wristwatch. I have had this watch for several years and there seems to be no killing it. Their motto seems to still hold true.

My family got me something I've always wanted for my recent 50th birthday, this beautiful Victorian pocket watch. A little while later I came across a lovely little lobster knife, similar in age I think, made by Joseph Westby of Sheffield. I shall enjoy carrying them together on special occasions.

Untitled by Blake Blade, on FlickrUntitled by Blake Blade, on Flickr

- Mark

27902390072_f76b494513.jpg
Divine !!! Carry it often ....wow

Back