Traditional Knives and Toys

UHGhZQ.jpg

This photo may be a repeat (the "Search" function seems inoperative/inaccurate right now), but I'm just checking to see if I can post a pic.
102.dominoes.caseCVcanoe.jpg

Different procedure, but even I could figure it out!
(Emojis/emoticons seem to be a different story. I can't seem to load any from which to select.)

- GT

This photo may be a repeat (the "Search" function seems inoperative/inaccurate right now), but I'm just checking to see if I can post a pic.
View attachment 1554751

Different procedure, but even I could figure it out!
(Emojis/emoticons seem to be a different story. I can't seem to load any from which to select.)

- GT
I don't think they've got to the emoticons yet. Except those by the "like" button and I'm afraid to click one of those.

Oh they have them.
Hit the 3 dot icon, right of the mountain icon. The smiley choice come up, hit that. There’s a whole wack of them now🤑🤪😂

Oh they have them.
Hit the 3 dot icon, right of the mountain icon. The smiley choice come up, hit that. There’s a whole wack of them now🤑🤪😂
They just came up :D
Tried them earlier and they failed to launch. We're getting there :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I don't think they've got to the emoticons yet. Except those by the "like" button and I'm afraid to click one of those.

Oh they have them.

They just came up :D
Tried them earlier and they failed to launch. We're getting there :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the info, guys! :thumbsup::)
They loaded for me now, too. Far too many for me to choose from! :(

- GT

Back