Traditional Leuku

ndmiller65

Gold Member
Who's got one and what do you do with it. I've been drooling over the two tone model for a long time and keep getting drawn to it. Someone needs to push me over the edge. Pics are always welcome too!

I need to sort photos to find those.

There's ... two in canadia, a couple out east..... one really LONG one here that has the barest hint of blade cant. I need to decide what to do with it, it's really a good worker, closer to machete length, but I am bugged to hell by the blade having a slight wobble.

I used mine to help make this handle
IMG_7330sagebabygroup.jpg

And wore it on all red custom day camping.
IMG_6436.jpg

It is my favorite long knife- light, fast, sharp. Great for scraping, chopping and I think it looks great!

Plus it looks nice as part of a puuko/leuko combo:
IMG_6225.jpg

Plus it is a fantastic deal IMO!

Thanks for the pics. I shot Christof and email and plan to place an order once my current order is complete. I can't get over the two tone look and just have to have one.

How are the handles done on these knives? Is this type of handle prone to making the blade wobble?

The handle is drilled out, bolster cap is press fitted, then I fill the handle with epoxy some, slide it over the tang, add any extra needed, then clamp the butt cap on and peen it. No voids inside, so it's wobble free

Back