Traditional treasure hunt picture game

I know this particular event could be manipulated by using a bunch of antlers and being creative. Just thinking out loud here :)
That's exactly what I was thinking too. But you're probably right, I will change it to something more obviously physical.

So now, I would like to see a congress knife with a unicorn.

You dont need to change yours. I was asking for future stuff because yours has the antler angle. :)

No worries but you certainly didnt need to. This is a learn as we go kind of thing. Think I will add a rule that it has to be a physical thing, not an event or a specific place. You can say mountain or rock or sand but not ocean or Mount Rushmore if that makes sense?

Yeah caus lots of guys and gals here like to inject a bit of wit into things. I thunk I was being clever by posting a couple pics (albeit to late lol) of Jim Bowie with a pistol. Just caus the previous request was a "A pic of a Bowie with a pistol" not " a pic of a Bowie KNIFE with a pistol" lol tried to slice that one thin. Loving the theme with this one, and the prizes WOW!

I can get that congress snd unicorn but not til later today...guaranteed.
I like this.

Yeah caus lots of guys and gals here like to inject a bit of wit into things. I thunk I was being clever by posting a couple pics (albeit to late lol) of Jim Bowie with a pistol. Just caus the previous request was a "A pic of a Bowie with a pistol" not " a pic of a Bowie KNIFE with a pistol" lol tried to slice that one thin. Loving the theme with this one, and the prizes WOW!

This is why I liked the stag party. It just got me thinking of future posts is all. No harm, no foul. The fun is in the cleverness and I appreciated your pics even if late ;)

So now, I would like to see a congress knife with a unicorn.

Rarity with a Winchester congress pen.

32044674028_556e7e9d1e_c.jpg

Let's see a MOP-covered knife with a string of pearls.

Let's see a MOP-covered knife with a string of pearls.
Well, this is mighty frustrating. :mad:
I thought "Easy! I have both of those!"
Now I'm rummaging through the dressers and drawers, and can't find 'em. My string of pearls, that is. The MOP-covered knife is in my pocket. I guess y'all can see where my priorities have been. :D

Back