Training

Subject: ITOG Flyer - Strider Knives

URBAN CONFLICT RESOLUTION - Course #1.2

A must for those concerned with their ability to handle real-world
threats within ranges of less than 25 yards, this course provides the training solution necessary to ensure your personal safety in the event of your involvement in a life threatening situation. Open to both law enforcement and responsible civilian alike, this outstanding program provides the essential training elements of surviving close quarters fighting in an urban environment. Scope of study includes handgun (CQB training), impact and edged weapons training as well as ground survival techniques at extreme close quarters.

When: March 28-30, 2003 (course length - 3 days)

Where: Boone County Sheriff Department
1905 Indianapolis Avenue
Lebanon, Indiana

Cost: $500

Law Enforcement will receive 24 hours of Indiana Law Enforcement
Training Board (Read: POST) In-Service hours.

Requirements: you will need a firearm, 800 rounds of factory ammunition, comfortable clothing, hydration, eye and ear protection. For liability purposes A Military ID or Law Enforcement credential,
for Non-LEO EVIDENCE OF NO CRIMINAL HISTORY FROM A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AND/OR A STATEMENT OF GOOD CHARACTER FROM A PUBLIC OFFICIAL OF THE APPLICANTS PLACE OF RESIDENCE. A COPY OF YOUR CURRENT GUN PERMIT SHOULD ALSO BE INCLUDED.

(OUT OF STATE RESIDENTS NOTE THAT INDIANA IS A "RECIPROCAL STATE." THAT IS, WE HONOR ALL CURRENT AND VALID UNITED STATES GUN PERMITS.)

WE REGRET THE INCONVENIENCE THAT OUR CREDENTIALING POLICY MAY CAUSE OUR APPLICANTS, BUT WE FEEL SURE THAT THEY DO NOT WISH TO SHARE THEIR
TRAINING EXPERIENCE WITH PERSONS OF INVERIFIABLE CHARACTER.

About your instructors:

Pat Rogers is a veteran operator and instructor, among a few elite
individuals who have served in three capacities of conflict. One being a United States Marine, the second being an NYPD officer and the third being an operator on a non-Department of Defense Government Agency involved in counterterrorism and intelligence. Essentially, he has worn all three uniforms, green, blue and black. He currently instructs several US Military assets, Federal Agencies and private contracts as well as being on staff at the Gunsite Academy. Pat can be reached via email at:
patrogers3@juno.com

Steve Tarani is an internationally respected contact weapons and
personal safety expert. He is a full-time defensive tactics instructor and provides high-profile operational development training for various agencies worldwide. Tarani is the Director of Contact Defense LLC - Operational Skills Development (CA), on staff at the U.S. D.O.E. Nonproliferation and National Security Institute (Central Training Academy) Security Force Training Dept. at Kirtland Air Force Base (NM) and also on staff at Gunsite Academy (AZ). He can be reached at (949) 515 - 0905 or via www.contactdefense.com for scheduling or directly by e-mail at stevetarani@earthlink.net
for more information.

To reserve space in for these class dates, send a deposit of $100 to:

I.T.O.G., 120 N. PACIFIC ST. #L7, SAN MARCOS CA 92069, USA

You will receive a confirmation and an info packet shortly after we
receive your deposit. Please email me at striderknives@aol.com if you have any further questions and thank you for your interest,

Duane Dwyer
CO-Owner
STRIDER KNIVES INC.

Duane,

At least one of my guys will being going to this, maybe more. They are non-LEO. I will shoot you an e-mail on references this week. I'm going to pop up to say hello, but don't think I can be there the entire time. That new position thing....

Anyone in the Midwest, should hit this class. It is great, be ready to work hard and learn a ton. Well worth the effort...And start hiding the money from your wife now....because I'm sure Duane will some sweet stuff.

Mick

Back