• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TRC, Reiff, Jakebcreates, Manchev, Protech SBR & more

chucklethal

Gold Member
Exchange forum: not following the rules
PPFF, insured to CONUS. Can discuss other payment options if averse to PPFF.
Crossposted elsewhere, timestamps honored.

My collection has gotten out of control and its time to let something go. I love all of these but I either don't carry them much or have something else that's too similar.
Consider them all lightly used, carried & sharpened unless otherwise stated.

IMG_4035-EDIT.jpg

Click the link on the name to see a video of the blade condition. Left to right:

Jakebcreates "Jungle Juice" Chickadee $200
Magnacut & maroon linen micarta. Orange kydex paired with a red belt loop. In the video I have a Mummert clip on it which I can include for $20 extra. Still a little laser, never sharpened. Used, but doesn't show it.

Stoil Manchev EDC $160 $140
14C28N steel at 62HRC on a very thin blade stock. Stabilized burlwood scales and his signature textured finish on the blade. More hi-res pics are available here. First owner, mint condition unused catch and release. Discounting from the price I paid.

TRC Speed Demon $200 $180
Elmax. Some minor scuffing on the blade from use & kydex rub.

TRC Classic Freedom Apocalypse $200
Saber grind M390 & natural micarta with the Apocalypse finish. Comes with a belt loop but I can include the Ulticlip if preferred. Some signs of use on the blade but the finish hides it well. Includes papers & box if you want it.

Reiff F4 $300
Magnacut steel and micarta scales. Kydex Sheath with firesteel loop. Brand new unused. No box.

Reiff F3 $180
3V steel, OD green G10 scales. Kydex Sheath. Box available.

Pro-Tech Les George SBR Rockeye Fixed Blade $200
S35VN & G10 scales. Chattanooga leather works sheath. Blade shows almost no signs of use. The sheath, which does show some use, includes a separate piece with a pocket clip which I removed but will include. Box available.

Last edited:
PM'd for the Stoil Manchev
Thanks!
G2

Back