• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Trevor Burger LEXK Plus, Cheburkov Scout Damascus

Pompous

Gold Member
Hello BF,

Need to free up some funds, looking to move 2 customs today at a deal to get them both sold.

First up, the Trevor Burger. This is a LEXK Plus, M390 Blade, Ceramic IKBS, CF scales with Green G10 inlay. Fit/finish is fantastic, action is flawless. Truly a fantastic knife, but unfortunately this did not grab me the way I was hoping it would. In the interest of getting this moved, looking for $750 on this one. SPF

Album

Next, a Cheburkov Scout in light etch Damascus. I think the Russians call it Zladinox, or something like that. Knife has insane fit and finish and tolerances, very reminiscent of Shiros I've handled. Blade flies out there consistently. Plain Ti handles, Timascus clip/backspacer. Again, want to get this sold, I've tried to move this before, so I'm dropping the price to $425 on this one. SPF

Album

Last edited:
Hi. I am interested in Cheburkov but just joined and can't figure out how to PM.

Hi. I am interested in Cheburkov but just joined and can't figure out how to PM.
Sorry bud, as of now you got beat to the Cheburkov. If he backs out we'll figure out communication.

Dang, just as I figured out the PM thing. Well, please keep me posted. Thanks.

Back