• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Tribal Japanese Inspired

Forged L6 steel. OAL is 10 in. Blade is 5 1/4 in. Handle is leather wrapped with cotton cord and a leather cord turkshead knot. All impregnated with epoxy. It comes with a leather belt sheath.

THIS IS NOW SOLD. Thanks.
ser685.jpg

ser685a.jpg

Last edited:
That is one sweet knife. It is steal at $110.00. If I didn't have such a large collection of my own knives.

id love one without the knot , and use cord wrap with rayskin , then id be all over it lol

any chance of that ???:D:D:thumbup:

That's an amazing piece -- if it didn't already have two buyers I'd hop on it...

One of the first pieces I sold was a bushcraft knife with a similar battle-wrap epoxy sealed handle. Modern epoxies are just amazing -- they open up so many creative avenues.

And great choice on the steel!

id love one without the knot , and use cord wrap with rayskin , then id be all over it lol

Then it would look like most other tantos.

Turkshead knot and cord wrap make this one doublecool. Plus it is a Farmer grind which makes it even better. :thumbup:

I appreciate all the kind words. I will definately make more of this type. I am picking up a new (to me) anvil this Sunday, and then look out!!:thumbup:

Looks like you cloned Rick's handle and it looks good with your style blade...I think we should give Rick Marchand some credit for bringing that style into the arena.

friend, while Rick uses that almost exclusively, I have wrapped handles for years. We all know the difference between my work and Rick's.

Back