Tring to post a pic for the 1st time??!!

feoc772d.jpg

view.html
I give up!!!! just can't firgure it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Damn!!!

Tring to load them from image station. the pictures are there just can't firgure out how to link them right? Is it easier with the "gold"membership????
Thanks, Todd

Originally posted by TODD1
Tring to load them from image station. the pictures are there just can't firgure out how to link them right? Is it easier with the "gold"membership????
Thanks, Todd

Gold or Premium membership allows you to upload from your hard drive.:D

Make sure you are using the correct vB code in your link. If in doubt, click on the vB code help link.

Good luck!

Send me a link to the page and I will try and see what the deal is. You should be able to post it.

Todd,

It's a common frustration with folks for the first time. Open the pic up to the 'normal' view. If you can't single out the pic within it's own page, then it won't load. The suffix HAS to end with '.jpg' in order to be a pic.

If ImageStation won't do it on it's own, here's the method: RIGHT CLICK on the pic, then choose PROPERTIES, then highlight and copy the provided URL. Paste that in the img bar when you make your post. THAT is the pic in a standalone form.

Then hit 'Preview' before sending to double check. If it doesn't load there, go back and correct something. This way you won't have wasted a posting. Hope this helps too.

Coop

fe0c772d.jpg

Thanks Coop!!! that i can do!!! Pic are my gunting and PSARK that I polished the G10 out smooth.(pic sucks)

Thats cool! What did you use to polish it with? How hard was it to do?

Thanks for the great comments guy!! I took the scales off and just took a 1" belt sander with a fine belt removed the factory bead blast and coved them a little so the rings would show up.Then used a 8" cotton wheel on a bench grinder with some red rouge to polish it!! They both are really shinny!! (pic does do justice)
I'll try to get a better pic loaded later tonight!!
TODD

oh yeah I only takes about 20 minute to do one!!!

fe0ada51.jpg

Seen I got the hang of it,heres a CRKT7 that I polished the blade and liners on and removed the thumb stud! You can still see the RYAN stamp on the back of the blade but the CRKT stamp is gone on the front.

Back