Trip to the Fiddleback Shop?

whitty

Dealer / Materials Provider
So what is the best day for a couple of us at USA Made Blade to come to the shop? Gonna plan a trip and hit the road to see you guys in the next 2-3 weeks. While I want to spend some time talking to you I want to see as much of the process as possible.

If you actually want to talk to the guys there do NOT go on a Friday lol

Thursday is best to see whole process. Friday is best for socializing. Tues is good too.

I'll pack up the Traeger and cooler.

6243e49d96f6c7c3e0553319053e3075.jpg

If Eggs Benedict are involved, or a Bearnaise sauce is somehow incorporated, I'll find my way there from Texas.

Amazing how we all assumed we were invited! Maybe it had something to do with Andy using the word "ya"ll".

Regardless, I'm just impressed that TxSportsman even knows how to spell "Bearnaise"! I would have had to look that one up for sure! I'm clearly not the brightest of this bunch by a long shot...

Tx...if you are making Eggs Benedict, I'm definitely coming.

If it's something my customers are interested in we could do a weekend event at the shop. I'm open to planning that.

About 3.5 hour drive for me. Something I would definitely be willing to do!

As it's a 34 hr drive for me, I don't think I can make it. Otherwise I'd love to come for a weekend event!

What if we made an event on a weekend? Would y'all come?

As long as the wife approves and nothing else is scheduled then absolutely! Let me know when and what I can do to help. As for an upcoming trip, I will be in touch because it is going to be soon!

I was thinking of a weekend kinda like what Bark River does. Come for a visit, make a knife with the crew. Hang out and eat barbecue, and drink beer in the evenings.

Back