Triple Clip Steel Heart Variant (cool pic)

Bravado,

Actually, I'm just an idiot who loves to grind. You'd think that after 20 years, I'd have gotten it out of my system. . . but I just can't get enough.

Grind to Live. . . . Live to Grind!!!!!

Gotta go. . . . I've got a 60g ceramic belt that's been screaming for some INFI all day. . . .I'd hate to disappoint her. ;)

Jerry

Nice variant.. it looks like the one Eric Isaacson has posted pics of lately. So Marc, no winner yet? Did you get my email? If I win, can I still get my 10% military discount too?

Gee, 2 months ago I didn't have any Busses, now I have 5 with 2 more on order, and I'd love to get this variant. Let us all know who the winner is before somebody busts a gut!

Originally posted by Sharpenough
Nice variant.. it looks like the one Eric Isaacson has posted pics of lately. So Marc, no winner yet? Did you get my email? If I win, can I still get my 10% military discount too?

Gee, 2 months ago I didn't have any Busses, now I have 5 with 2 more on order, and I'd love to get this variant. Let us all know who the winner is before somebody busts a gut!
Congarulations you are now an INFIHOLIC!

In Marc's absence I shall step up to the plate and declare oh lets see...me the winner. First I'd like to take a second and thank every one of you for umm making this win possible, I couldn't have done it without you.

When this new variant arrives I shall hold it high in honor of all the Busse-holics that were present during the long waiting torture session this evening. That having been said I shall take my leave now, and of couse with the variant in hand (once it arrives overnight) begin running very fast to a safe location :)

p.s. - Jerry, don't bother contacting Marc to confirm this statement just put the darn thing on a BTOJ and let it go :D

Well, Jerry, I waited several hours, then fumbled with some stuff, then fell asleep, and came on 20’ after the new variant was posted. But if Marc has been abducted by aliens, and his computer has a Galactic issue disc encryption unit installed so the real winner can never be determined, can I get the knife to help repel the invaders from beyond the Vinge event horizon with this lethal looking knife? Oh, yeah, and since I’m poor, can I get the 10% military discount in addition to the contest discount (yeah, I know I already mentioned that...)?

I’m not greedy, I just want to do my patriotic Nuclear Decontamination and Alien slaughter duty.

Thanks, Jerry.

Thanks Bravado. In addition to the alcohol, the creatine, the HMB, the GHB, the DHEA, the flat feet, and the broken back, I now have to carry the burden of being an INFIHOLIC???

Hey, at least I'm a shrink. Maybe I could help all you other guys with this problem. The first step is to recognize that you're powerless to resist the allure of INFI on your own. Once you've done that, you make an honest assessment of all the people your addiction has hurt (usually wives, children, the guy who sold you your Camarro, etc.). Then you make ammends to them as best you can (DON'T GIVE UP THE INFI! It's needed later in various purification rituals). Oh, I left out the part about putting yourself into the hands of a Higher Power. Well, as the facilitator, I guess that would be me. Now, in my experience, once an INFIHOLIC, ALWAYS AN INFIHOLIC. So, as much as it hurts, you're going to have to turn all your Busses over to me to destroy ritualistically. Bellieve me, I know what I'm doing here. As shocking as this seems, you will immediately feel a complete release from your addiction, and can get back to the importatnt things in your life, like movies, mowing the lawn, etc.

Just send me a post, and I'll enroll you in the program. We can do most of it by email, with a one week session with the whole group in Louisville to work through the problems that only the group as a whole can help you solve.

Looking forward to helping as much as I can. By the way, if you feel you can't resist any longer, you can skip several of the steps and just send me your Busses immediately. Trust me, I'm a doctor. I feel your pain, and will do anything to help.

Best regards, and let the Nuclear Fires cleanse this rot from your soul.

John

Sharpenough,

You are the ultimate "giver". Your kind offer has brought a frozen tear to my eye. ;)

Thank you!

CHIP !!

Chip is the winner of this neat new Variant. He will be taking possession of his knife shortly.

Congratulations Chip!

PS - Jet lag caused me to go to bed early last night, sorry guys!

Chip: Congrats! You lucky Bastid :D

Jerry: Beautiful Knife. Keep'em coming.

Yours in INFI-nite anticipation,

Nick

We really need to delete this thread, keep coming back to stare at the pics over and over again :D

...and this one is available (for now...)

Attachments

• triplehump.jpg
    triplehump.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 92
Marc,
Why must you torture us with these pics ;):D:D

Looks like another great work by Jerry, very nice :D:D

I'll have to send Eric a picture of it with it's brothers when it comes in so he can post it for me. Too cool, Andrew you think you are salivating. Oh Man.

Back