Triple Ground Outlaw Variant !!!! OUCH !!! Very Sharp (cool pics)

Jerry Busse

1/4" thick INFI. . . Triple Ground. . .. SnakeSkin Micarta Handle. . . Silver and Black Finish. . . Flying Handle. . . . SHAZAAAAM!!!! This thing bit me twice and then went after the camera when I was trying to take its picture. . . . It has a very bad disposition. :eek: :eek: :cool: :D

Attachments

• no triple profile.jpg
    no triple profile.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 550
Side shot of the triple tip.

Attachments

• no triple tip side.jpg
    no triple tip side.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 529
Here's the tip from the top. . .

Attachments

• no triple tip top.jpg
    no triple tip top.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 504
I like this one the best so far. I want to go out and use something like that.

Ouch is right! It's very bowie-ish IMO. I like the handle too. Very cool :D

Forgot to add, GREAT PICS! :)

I have been deluged with emails on this one guys and I understand why - it is one of my personal favorites and will find itself in my permanent collection !

If I do not answer your emails tonight I will get back to you tomorrow.

THIS ONE IS HOT !!!

Marc
marc@bussecombat.com :eek:

How can I get one of these? Seriously, I don't own any and don't know anything about them. But I want to know that knife!

That is an awesome NO! Can I send in my NO to be ground with the same type of false edge? The snakeskin handles aren't really necessary, but I would really like to have my NO ground like that!

How much would it cost to have something like that done?

You would be better off selling your NO (if you could consider such a thing!;)) and buying the Variant.

The reason for that is a combination of difficulty, cost and timing. It would take a long time because Jerry does the Variants and Customs and it would be considered a custom so you may have a wait of 12 mos or so.

Anyway, let me know if I can help in any way.

Marc
marc@bussecombat.com

Likewise, we prefer to do all of our grinding before heat-treating. We do as little grinding as possible after a blade has been hardened. . .particularly when the blade is coated.

Wow, 12 months wait?! I think I'll keep my NO as it is.

Back