Trisuli Gau special for 2/18

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Trisuli Gau special #1
16 inch 20 ounce TGS by Anil. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. White metal fittings.
Lite and fast Knife at $145. *SOLD*

YRlPSc7.jpg

Trisuli Gau special #2
16 inch 22 ounce TGS by Anil. Sisau wood handle. Leather sheath. White metal fittings.
All around Knife at $148. *SOLD*

UPjQwZR.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order one or both

Last edited:
Yea, sorry about that. I was running out of blades for my employees reward program. I really didn't want to go digging into my personal stash, I'm so glad these came up on the DOTD.

Yea, sorry about that. I was running out of blades for my employees reward program. I really didn't want to go digging into my personal stash, I'm so glad these came up on the DOTD.
I do the same things for friends! They should be great gifts indeed!

I want to work for cul! ;)

Yeah! Uh...? ndog for hire! :)
If you want to get outta the freezing weather for a spell, come for a visit to CA. Get out your way sometime in my lifetime, need to checkout your dog dome workshop, and the ladies can chop it up with their medical lingo...lol

Man you know id love that! Yall are welcome to come to visit anytime yall want. I have two houses on the property so yall can have your own place to stay but if its winter we might have to have some firewood stocked for ya but that shouldnt be a problem. It got down to 4 degrees here a few days ago and the dome was still 65 degrees with no heat whatsoever. Fire up the potbelly and 73-78 is no problem at all. Im still working on the workshop some so theres some dust etc around but we could have lots of fun! Im forging my first Khuk now so Ill try to make a post on it soon as I can get my puter to cooperate. I also got some wounds to nurse from it but more on that later! Glad we got nurses thats all I got to say!

Man you know id love that! Yall are welcome to come to visit anytime yall want. I have two houses on the property so yall can have your own place to stay but if its winter we might have to have some firewood stocked for ya but that shouldnt be a problem. It got down to 4 degrees here a few days ago and the dome was still 65 degrees with no heat whatsoever. Fire up the potbelly and 73-78 is no problem at all. Im still working on the workshop some so theres some dust etc around but we could have lots of fun! Im forging my first Khuk now so Ill try to make a post on it soon as I can get my puter to cooperate. I also got some wounds to nurse from it but more on that later! Glad we got nurses thats all I got to say!
Can’t wait to see the khuk and hear the stories.

Back