Trouble post new topic

airblade

I'm a Radical Moderate! BTW, did I tell you how Ru
Dear bladeforums. I tried three time to post new topics in auto forums .Failed each time. I even followed directions the last two times. No luck. pls help. Airblade

just tried again no luck. this seems to be the only place i can post to. HELP! Airblade

It'll probably help if you can explain exactly what happens when you try to post. Are you getting that "either you are not logged in or you are not authorized" error message? Were you logged in when you couldn't post? Do you have your browser set to allow cookies for Bladeforums?

If you don't have your browser set to allow cookies you can't stay logged in. Even if you do sometimes cookies get corrupted or something.... My guess is it's not what forum you try to post in; it's whether you're logged in at the time ... if that isn't the problem I don't know what it is.

YES! i am getting the you are not authorised or logged in message, but i am logged in. I am a very slow and poor typist so retyping the post is maddening. What can i do to stop this. As far as i know my cookies are enabled. Thanks Airblade P.S. lets hope this posts

Have you tried typing a short post to another forum, instead of a long one? Save you some typing there while testing...

Highlight any post long enough that you don't want to retype it (probably every post for a slow typist), rightclick on the highlighted text, and copy it to your clipboard. Then if anything goes wrong at least you can paste it in again. (Yes, I did that with this post -- I do it with anything longer than a line or two.)

Hey guys you are way over my head computer wise. i post on other forums with far fewer options. Sometimes simpler is better. But i came up with an idea, maybe i can email you the post and you can post it for me. you can post it as anonymous. What do you think. TIA Airblade

Not going to happen - we don't have time to do this.

Look, for us to help you, you need to help us.

Walk us through exactly what happens when you try to post. In detail.

Which forum specifically are you trying to post to? What is the exact name?

Kevin

Back