? Troubles at PCKS

Are there any problems at the custom shop--I can't get anyone to respond to me by email or get an answer on the phone

jdm21

Call us between 10 am and 4 pm PST time and ask for Sara Buck. She will help you out..

Jeff

Jeff

Thanks--I called yesterday and got it squared away--my knife should be on the way now--thanks jdm21

Can anyone give an estimate of the current delivery time at PCKS? I ordered one Jan 16th that I haven't seen yet.

Thanks

I ordered on 14 Jan and if I recieve it in next two days as I was told I would, you have about 6 weeks delivery time

jdm21

Originally posted by folsom
Can anyone give an estimate of the current delivery time at PCKS? I ordered one Jan 16th that I haven't seen yet.

Thanks

It may depend on the materials you've selected, though they usually let you know if they're out of stock on a particular material. I ordered two from PCKS during the first week of January. One, a jigged water buffalo w/ damascus, took four weeks + 2 days. The second, koa w/ BG-42, took five. The damascus was actually out of stock when I ordered, but It arrived faster than the BG-42.

Doug

Thanks for the feedback. I have several PCKS 110's, and love them all. I do wish Buck would get better at letting us know how long they will be in the queue.

This one is elk horn and (if I recall correctly) ATS34.

I have a jigged AWB with damascus knife and nickle bolsters, it's a beautiful knife.

famportrait.jpg

Back