TRS Striker

Hi All
Looking for some help with a TRS Striker 3.5 I've had for years now.
Some how I've lost several handle screws and can't find any data on the screw sizes or where to buy new ones.
Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated

I doubt anyone here knows the screw size. I'd try contacting the manufacturer, if you haven't already.

I doubt anyone here knows the screw size. I'd try contacting the manufacturer, if you haven't already.
Thanks Ken,
yes I contacted Striker but seems there knives were compromised (knock offs) and there very disgruntle about releasing any information. Thanks again

Take one of the screws that remain to a hardware store that has screw gauges for size as well as threading. My local shop has one for customer use, not sure about the big chain stores.

Take one of the screws that remain to a hardware store that has screw gauges for size as well as threading.
The best thing about Torx screws is there is no metric or imperial confusion. They are just Torx. So; if you need a T6 screw driver to unscrew your screw that means you need to buy T6 screws. All you need is to measure the length. You can also buy longer screws and trim (cut) them to a proper length.
Just pay attention to buy screws with the same head as you have on existing screws in your knife.
Does the starter of this thread pay any attention to our answers or is he just gone with the wind?

Back