True grit tuesdaaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!

Fletcher Knives

STEEL BREATHING BLADE MAESTRO
TRUE-GRIT-TUESDAY-1.jpg

<<<{{{{ Usual Verbiage to get out of the way. I know everybody has seen this part before, but I have to post it for the new guys checking this out for the first time....}}}}>>>
IF YOU SEE IT HERE, IT IS STILL AVAILABLE!
These knives are available RIGHT NOW. The prices include shipping to the Continental United States. If you live outside the Continental US, give me your address and I can calculate your shipping. They are first come, first serve. First "I'll Take -------" gets it! You are responsible for knowing the laws in your own area. Must be 18 years of age to purchase.
PRICES ARE NON-NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE AN OFFER FOR LESS MONEY OR ASK WHAT THE LEAST I CAN TAKE IS. THE PRICE IS THE PRICE. I am however open to trades. If you have guns or ammunition and want to trade, send me a PM or email with your offer. YOU are responsible for the shipping of your trade items.
<<<{{{{ End of Usual Verbiage....}}}}>>>
FLETCHER KNIVES LLC DOES ACCEPT ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS AS WELL AS PAYPAL AND CHECK OR MONEY ORDER

This knife is straight out of my pocket. It's my personal EDC, and it has been very well taken care of. I've decided to let it go to a new home, due to needing the pocket free to test/carry a new design for a while and make sure I like it. This knife is absolutely gorgeous. AND I'm letting it go for a steal. You get the knife AND the custom JouFuu sheath I had made for it. Price is a mere $316 shipped straight to your door inside the Continental US. If you live outside the CONUS, just give me your address and I can calculate you shipping. The sheath looks darker than it is in real life. It's a dark brown, but not that dark.

SOLD!

Pro 6-5
Specs:

Steel: 5/32" thick O-1 steel at 61rc with Fletcher Knives SplatterPunk™ etch
Grind: Flat with flat swedge
Handle length: 3.5"
Blade Length: 3"
Handle Scales: Black canvas micarta with grippy beadblast finish over red and black liners
Pins: 1/4" black phenolic and 1/4" SS landyard tube

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Last edited:
Back