"true" survival tales contest..... WINNERS

I want to thank everyone that took the time to write up their tales of survival. Some wonder stories, and experiences, and it was great that you shared them with us.

The judges picked fortytwoblades and teague as the top two winners, since I can't decide, I am going to send them each a set of dogtags, and a RAT tee shirt :)

So Congrats fortytwo and teague, and get me a email/pm with your shirt size and I will get them ordered and off to you next week. And a BIG thank you to Lucky Kitty and Mrs Shotty for judging the contest!

Congrats on the Win and great idea with the contest, the thread was a fantastic read.

I would of entered but my story would of just been something along the lines of "i walked into the bush without a knife and came out alive".

Good job, fellas. Congrats.

Rather the opposite! Congrats to all of YOU guys for not getting in as rotten a situation as we did! :D

Thanks a bunch to Mr. Coffee, Luckykitty, and Mrs. Shotty! It was one hell of a good contest!:cool::thumbup:

so, 42, you ordering that shirt in a size that will fit your lady, since she deserves something for putting up with you? :D

Sorry--the Benchmade hoodie that she was wearing in the pics was hard enough to part with. That thing is NICE! She also has an Emerson t-shirt. :D

Besides--she's about 6 months pregnant now, so it wouldn't fit right. :p

Can we get copy and pastes of the winning stories on the first post here? That way those of us that didn't keep up on the thread don't have to go digging.

Back