Tulsa Gun/Knife Show Wattenmacher or some such

OK, I may have missed y'all chiming in on this in other forum, or even a thread in this forum on same subject. But I was wondering if anyone here would have tables at show, or would jsut be showing up as normal attendees. Would love to meet some of ya if possible.

I'll be there as usual; set up downstairs, just off the center aisle about row 13. Come on down and play show and tell!

My friend and best customer, George Harrison of Straight River Knives, will be set up there. He has about 5 white glass topped tables with American flag skirts, usually set up in a U. Lots of autos, and a generally tactical theme in his wares.

I haven't been to the Tulsa show so don't know where he sets up, but anyone there might go give him a greeting; he really likes knives and knifemakers, and is, like I said, a very good customer. In fact, George is directly responsible for me starting making again after 8 years off.

(He has a couple of my knives in his custom case, maybe someone will be so kind as to relieve him of one! :D )

Dave

Back