• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Turley Blackwater and Little Piney (Old Model), Both hidden tang

I have a couple of Turley's that deserve good homes and are just not seeing any action in my knife box... so, I figured I would offer them up. Please note neither of this knives really qualifies as a beater-upper-super-duper bushcrafter. I think both would make superb hunting blades and are great examples of Iz's gift for handle work... which he never does anymore. :D

The first here is a Blackwater model. It's made of 3/16" O-1. The handle is brass and Blue G10 with Stabilized Clario Walnut, Leather and Buffalo horn. I asked Iz to make the handle a bit longer and it works like a dream. I'm thinking about $250 for this one, shipped.

DSC02416.jpg

DSC02417.jpg

I've had this little guy for a long time. This is an original model Little Piney made in 1/8" O1. The handle is, back to front, Osage Orange, leather and some really nice wood and I am not sure of it's type. The fittings throughout are brass. I'd like to have $150 for this one, shipped.

DSC02413.jpg

DSC02414.jpg

Questions and comments welcome (post um, pm, email, whatever...) and thanks for looking.

-JP

Back